Watch Me Think tries to see inside videos.
It automatically looks for:
- People, and what gender they are
- How many people are in the frame,
- If the person is the same one as it has seen earlier, or is different
- Approximate ages, and
- What emotions they are displaying
It does this with varying degrees of accuracy - hence why it is Beta mode.
- It is pretty accurate at guessing gender.
- With ages, it seems to get less accurate as a person gets older (>50/60).
- It usually is quite good at spotting the number of people in a video and if they are different from someone it has seen before in that same video.
- Emotions though are very hit and miss, unless the emotion displayed is quite overt.